Add casual styling to your cool weather wardrobe with the women’s Rockport Cobb Hill Gratasha Panel boot. With a leather upper, ruching shaft and weathered toe front, this boot offers a fashionable spin to a classic look. Perforated cut outs accent the heel of the boot adding interest to the eye. Fabric lining and an EVA insole with a microfiber cover make this boot a comfortable must have this season!
- Breathable leather upper with ruching shaft.
- Fabric lining for warmth.
- EVA insole provides lightweight comfort and cushioning.
- Perforated cut outs for additional style and interest.
- Durable outsole for traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Comfortable boot with style
I purchased these for a trip to Europe where I knew I would be walking 6-8 miles per day. They did not disappoint. This was the only pair of shoes I wore the entire time. Comfortable and warm, they are lined with a cozy flannel interior. Little details and a small heel make them great with dresses or pants. They also have some grip to the bottom of the shoe which help you from slipping on slick streets.
B for style, A for comfort
Over the years, I've learned I care more about comfort than style. I give these a B for style (I think the mesh-y back panel is a little weird-looking). But they enthusiastically get an A for comfort -- Ill be wearing them A LOT! Thanks!
Super cute & comfy
Really cute & versatile! Comfy...of course! Even my 16 yr old daughter approves!