Get moving in ultimate comfort with the women’s Propet TraveFit walking shoe. The 3D knit upper is matched with mesh lining for breathable comfort. The extra depth, cushioned EVA footbed delivers unparalleled, long-lasting comfort. The lightweight outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- 3D knit upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cushioned EVA, extra depth footbed for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight EVA outsole with rubber inserts provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Good for travel walking
Got these last year for walking on vacation in DisneyWorld. They come in wide width that I need. Regular insole in shoe is very thin & no arch at all, but has removable insole so I could put my orthotic in since I have high arches. They held up for the trip, but not the entire summer. Since they are lightweight, when it rained I could take off & put on a/c & they were dry by next day for more walking. I also liked that they have bungee so I don’t have laces to tie. Good for trip, but wouldn’t use everyday as they don’t stand up to that much use.