Add ultimate comfort to your active lifestyle in the women’s Propet Travelactiv Aero. The breathable two-tone jersey mesh upper features elastic laces and a toggle system to ensure a secure and personalized fit. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the lightweight and durable Traveltek™ EVA outsole provides stability and traction.
- Two-tone jersey mesh upper.
- Elastic laces and toggle system ensure a secure and personalized fit.
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes a cushioned footbed that is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Lightweight and durable Traveltek™ EVA outsole provides stability and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not enough lace to get on your foot. Hate to cut & put in real laces. Just smidge short. So so for comfort...wouldn't recommend....
As a rather recent amputee (just over a year) I was frightened beyond words to try a 'regular' shoe because all I had ever seen was the big boxy black leather shoes and while I have had to wear them and will need them again, I am sure, I wanted something more along the lines of what I had worn during my years of nursing. I had worn Propet brand shoes for several so you can imagine my delight when I found a place that could provide my brand of shoes to fit the width that my Charcot feet had now attained and also work with my prosthesis. It has been and GREAT 3 months so far and I just ordered a second pair in a different color. Mind you, I don't use them for running but folks have certainly been complimentary of my ability to walk with both my first and now my second prosthesis with my 'normal shoes' - Love em .