Go anywhere in the women’s Propet Travel Walker Evo! The breathable knit and mesh upper features a toggle lacing system for convenience. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability. The Travelwalker will keep your feet dry and comfortable on all of your outdoor excursions.
- Breathable knit and mesh upper.
- Toggle lacing system for convenience.
- Includes a cushioned footbed that is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
very cheaply made shoe
FootSmart has some really good shoes, but this is not it. This Chinese import is made of thin material and is not well constructed; worth maybe $10. What a disappointment.
Terrific walking shoe for me
I have the Propet Travel Walker EVO in black (and am about to order it in another color. I have had a very sore small toe do to injury - and these are the ONLY shoes I can wear comfortably. Fortunately, they are nicely styled so I can wear them almost anywhere. I highly recommend them for comfort, support, and style. Even though I wear a Narrow in some shoes, i got a Medium in these to give my injured toe more room. They work because the structure of the heel and tie pulls - give me the ability to pull the areas I need to a tight enough position to stay on comfortably.