Experience comfort with the Propet Stability Strive Sneaker. With precision knit mesh and a roomy toe box, your toes have space to spread out, improving stability. The soft, cushioned insole with a memory foam topper keeps your feet at ease all day long.
- Precision knit mesh with accent mesh lining and roomy toe box so toes have space to spread out improving stability
- Soft cushioning PU for even wear with comfort ridges in forefoot and gel insert in heel
- Supportive EVA midsole with rubber outsole for a long lasting smooth stride
- Removable Footbed
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Sizes Run Small
I agree with a previous reviewer - these shoes are approximately 1/2 size too small. I had to send them back.
They all come in white heels.
Your athletics shoes are so comfy in the widest width for my feet but they all have white heels so I cant where them to work. Can they be made with black heels? Would love it. They're so COMFORTABLE.
Run a half a size too small.
Excellent walking shoe. Particulatly if you have foot issues. Only problem, they run small. I take an 8 but should have gotten 8.5