Add a touch of charm to all of your cooler weather outfits in the women’s Propet Delaney Frost boot! The Scotchgard™ treated suede and nylon upper features a stretchy knit collar to ensure easy on and off and a snowflake detail for added interest. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction. Slip on the Delaney Frost boot for a walk through the snow or when tackling everyday errands!
- Scotchgard™ treated suede and nylon upper is water repellent and stain resistant.
- Stretchy knit collar ensures easy on and off.
- Nylex lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes a cushioned footbed that is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction.
- Shaft Height: 7 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Fast Favorites--Bordo Delaney Frost
I already had a pair of Delaney's, and the fit was so good, I decided to get another color in a slightly taller snow boot style. I love the front ties to adjust the fit at the ankle depending on whether I'm wearing leggings or pants, and being able to get them on and off quickly with the zippers at the sides. This new pair is as comfortable as the first, and I enjoy the burgundy color, but as I lifted them out of the box, there was a strong odor. I left them airing out for a day, but they didn't seem to get better on their own. So I took them outside, and since they were water proofed, scrubbed their exterior with handfuls of snow for a few minutes. This did the trick! Once I got them inside and dried off, there was no odor.