Propet Men’s Cronus Slippers help soothe your feet with a stretchable fit
If you have swollen feet, bunions or hammertoes, try this slipper with a neoprene upper, lined with soft neoprene, that stretches to help relieve your feet. The hook-and-loop instep strap and backstrap are easy to adjust, and you can remove the cushioned insole to customize your fit.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men’s Cronus Hook-and-Loop Slippers:
- Stretch neoprene upper accommodates swollen feet, bunions and hammertoes.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap and instep strap provide extra adjustability.
- Removable insole cushions your steps.
- Polyurethane outsole gives the shoe durability and added comfort.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Amazing for edema!
I got these for my swollen feet and they’re amazing! Very easy to adjust with the Velcro straps on the top and back. Easy to slip on and off. I love these and I tend to wear them daily and they don’t look like I’m wearing slippers. The material is very stretchy so sometimes my feet slide around in the shoe so make sure you get the correct size. But I highly recommend this one if you have edema and have problems wearing other shoes.