Designed to elevate the traditional boat shoe, we crafted the handsome Nohea Moku with an adventurous nautical life in mind. Always sure-footed and down for an adventure, the no-tie laces and stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear yield a shoe that?s equal parts terrestrial, amphibious, and adventurous.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with a stretch air mesh tongue and gusset. Elastic lacing system for easy on/off, medial water drainage ports and minimally lined with a soft, breathable microfiber.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert. Soft, quick-drying single layer mesh footbed cover for maximum comfort and breathability. Removable and washable.
- All-weather, non-marking rubber and gum rubber cupsole with razor siping for traction on wet surfaces.
- Our patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality. Stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear and medial water drainage ports.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I bought my first pair in Las Vegas and after wearing them constantly for several weeks, now I own 5 different pairs and is the only shoe I wear. If you have arch problems you may want to add arch supports
A most excellent shoe
This shoe is so very comfortable. It looks as good as it feels.
I use it for walking and foot support, it’s absolutely a dream shoe.
Great casual, comfort shoe.
I tried this shoe on while traveling to Chicago. I knew right away the combination of comfort and support would make for a new favorite. Now Im thinking about getting it in another color. Maybe I wont wear them out so quick.