- Water-resistant Crazy Horse leather upper, soft microfiber synthetic suede lining with anti-microbial treatment.
- Anatomical, dual-density PU sockliner with microfiber synthetic suede lining. Removable, washable, and anti-microbial.
- Versatile heelstay can be worn as a shoe or slip-on, elastic gore on vamp provides customizable fit, hand-sewn whip stitching, and embroidered logo detail.
- All-weather rubber outsole with full grain leather foxing and non-marking rubber traction pods.
- 10128-6348 DARK WOOD/DARK JAVA
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
A two for one shoe
You cant beat the quality and feel of these shoes. With the crush down heel, the shoe converts to a slip-in instantaneously. The style is fresh and can be dressed up with slacks or casual with shorts. The foot platform is solid for periods of standing yet flexible for comfortable walks.
Nice looking and comfortable!
I wear these with ortho inserts. I walk and stand on a hard linoleum floor all day every day st work. I was having severe foot pain in the ball of right foot. Rather it than spend money at the doctor I bought these shoes with inserts. Foot pain is gone and I walked all over Europe in them and at work now every day. Great shoes! Buy one size small. I usually wear a 12 but 11 fits right.