Hawai?i lifeguards log an incredible amount of beach time, both in and out of the water. They understand the importance of seamlessly moving between ocean and land without missing a step. Tested and approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Kipi sandal transitions between water and land as nimbly as these lifeguards do.
- Water-resistant synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- Compression molded, EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Non-marking ?Wet Grip Rubber? outsole, lugged and siped for added traction on land and wet surfaces.
- Water-ready built, tested and approved by the HLA, features decorative strap stitching, welded hook logo, laser footbed detail and a custom jacquard webbing tag which represents the traditional colors of the HLA.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account