Gentle trade winds, warm ocean waters, and year round sunsets that you can?t just turn away from ? Hawai?i might just be the perfect place to rejuvenate the soul. Clean, slim, and playful, we captured that spirit in the Ho?opio, a sandal that rejuvenates your step all day long.
- Water-resistant synthetic straps with a quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, nylon toe post.
- Anatomical PU footbed with micro-texture for traction and a lower profile for a modern, clean look and feel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with ocean current inspired traction pod design for enhanced grip and durability.
- A welded hook logo accent and a soft nylon toe post webbing.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best sandal ever!
I bought my first pair in Gatlinburg, TN while on vacation. As soon as I tried them on, I told the sales lady to cut the tag off and I wore them for the rest of the day. We walked the whole length of Gatlinburg up and back. I sent for a black pair as soon as I got home.
This is my 5th pair of Olukai sandals. Like all of my previous ones, they are comfortable from the moment I put them on. I purchased the cute pinkish/coral color. I got mine on sale (as Olukai are almost always $$) and I am happy with them.
It’s a great but it’s too hard for me...
It’s a great but it’s too hard for me. Want to get a pair of abeo slippers but need to save up for it first.
Perfect for around the home and by the pool. Finish between the big toe and second toe was sharp - needed to cut it back - otherwise love my sandal!