What makes an OluKai sandal truly built to last? We like to think it?s a few things: tradition, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. The Hiapo is constructed with naturally tumbled or marbled full-grain leather using hand-sewn traditional whipstitching, complete with mokotattoo artwork details on the footbed. One of our original sandals (hence, its namesake), Hiapo only gets better with age.
- Full-grain leather with naturally tumbled or marbled leather and a soft microfiber lining.
- Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility.
- Moko tattoo artwork footbed detail, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread, embroidered logo and a comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post.
- Best price guaranteed
- Free returns at any store nationwide
- For special offers, create a free account