From oceanside to dirt trails, the women’s Olukai Eleu Trainer will help you tackle the day. The sticky rubber outsole delivers optimal traction for wet surfaces. Enjoy your land and sea adventures in maximum comfort.
- Quick-drying open mesh and nylon upper with synthetic overlays to help secure the foot in place.
- Cord lacing system with a toggle closure for a secure and adjustable fit
- Anatomically contoured, dual density EVA footbed is hydrophobic, removable and washable.
- Sticky rubber outsole for maximum traction on wet surfaces.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Light and comfy
I jog/walk intermittently and have had a pair of these shoes for a week now. They fit well, I don't have my heel sliding up and down like I did on a "running" shoe, and they work well with my Walking Company orthotics. Haven't tried the traction element yet but they are definitely light and feel amazing. I'm ordering a couple more pairs just in case they stop making them.