Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Infused with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology, the women’s Naot Harper with Metatarsal support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet for a customized 3D fit and comfort. An adjustable hook and loop strap helps secure the foot in place. The lightweight and flexible EVA outsole provides durable traction for all-day wear.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology provides customized built-in orthotic comfort.
- Supports feet, aligns the body, balances weight distribution, increases stability, and reduces foot fatigue and stress on the joints.
- Soft Support™ footbed with Cool Recovery Foam™ for added comfort.
- Flexible injected EVA outsole delivers durable traction.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Amaizing product - MORE COLORS PLEASE!
Quality leather uppers. You forget you are wearing shoes. Soles are most flexible, light and despite being a sandal they offer great support. Foot stays in place and does not slide or turn. I literally purchased 8 pairs, 2 of each color.
You will want more than One pair!
I have several Naot sandals, very comfortable walking sandal. I’ve worn on several trips to Europe and on cruises. I wear a AA shoe so they are a bit wide for me, but traveling your feet do swell some, so they work out fine for me. You should give them a try, think you would like them.
This is the best shoe you can buy!!!!
I would rate these higher than exvellent if there was a choice. I love these even more than the last Naots I bought. The stone color is also a big plus. It's very pretty. There isn't anything else that I can say except you need to put these on your feet and try them for yourself. Thank you Naot and the Walking Co. for having these. Will buy another color.
Perfect for my family wedding
Got to go with a somewhat dressy summer dress for my cousins wedding. These shoes can be dressed up or dressed down. I need supportive shoes for many bodily issues. No more inexpensive, crappy shoes for this lady. Must be selective. These are a good find. Take a bigger sized shoe than the size I bought, but these go along with sizing down like I do for Birkenstocks.
Walked an average 20,000 steps a day in Paris with these
Great shoe- comfortable- dress up or dress down. Cant control the weather - only problem was the downpours and when they got wet. Dried well, but feel a little stretched.