Dress up your seasonal outfit with the women's Naot Chloe sandal with metatarsal support! The strappy leather upper features rhinestones for added interest and an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure fit. The cushioned cork footbed delivers heel to toe comfort, while the durable outsole provides traction and stability.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Strappy leather upper.
- Rhinestones for added interest.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- Cushioned cork footbed delivers heel to toe comfort.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
If water touches the suede sole they will be ruined
I bought these shoes because they are stylish and are supposed to be comfort shoes with arch support built in. I was told that these shoes have the Abeo arch built into them. I like Abeo, it fits the arch of my foot well so I thought these would be perfect. In my opinion these shoes offer support but the arch doesn't fit me as well as in my Abeo sandals, therefore while the shoes are comfortable they are not the sandals that I would grab for all day walking, but would be good for some walking. The reason I downgraded my rating to one star is because literally a week after I purchased these sandals I got caught in a downpour of rain and they got completely soaked. The suede soles of the shoe were ruined and I no longer want to wear the shoe because they feel rough and scratchy against my feet. At this point they probably are not in returnable condition (because walking company is strict), so I am stuck with them. I even purchased cleaner and a brush that was supposed to make the suede soles softer, but it did not help much and made the fabric look worse. This was my first pair of Naots, they turned out to be a complete waste of money and I don't think i'll be rushing to buy another pair of Naots anytime soon. $100+ for a pair of shoes that only lasted me a week is a pretty terrible buy.