Take on the outdoors in the women’s Merrell Siren 3 Waterproof hiking boot. The breathable mesh and TPU upper features a secure lacing system. The Kinetic Fit™ footbed with triple zone arch support contours the foot for ultimate comfort, while the Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole provides traction and stability for any terrain surface.
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper.
- Hook and webbing loops for a secure fit.
- HyperLock™ molded TPU heel counter for security.
- Kinetic Fit™ footbed with triple zone arch support.
- Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsole for gender engineered alignment.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole provides traction and stability.
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These have no cushion, & feel very firm even with an Abeo insole exchanged for the Merrell one. I like how they look and the great traction on bottom for walking my steep and rocky trails but have to return them as the inner part near the tongue of shoe is hard and presses on my foot which hurts. It is a proper fit, that part just hits my foot in wrong place and has little padding. Loosening laces not a help either. Padding should be thicker around the collar of shoe.
These shoes are incredibly comfort able. Excellent support also.