Adventure awaits in the women’s Merrell Moab 2 Waterproof hiker. The contoured footbed with arch and heel support is matched with heel air cushioning to deliver all-day support and comfort. The durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides increased traction and grip on rugged terrain.
- Suede and breathable mesh upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap for increased durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- M Select™ Fit.Eco+ blended EVA, contoured footbed with zonal arch and heel support.
- Heel air cushioning absorbs shock and adds stability.
- EVA midsole adds support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and grip on mixed terrain.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best hiking and walking shoes
Had the Merrill hiking shoes for 10 years! Got a lot of use out of them, walked through the woods, paved walking trails and climbed on boulders and rough terrain. My feet do not hurt after a long hike either, great arch support and the soles grip the ground! Definitely 5 stars!