Explore the outdoors in the men’s Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch hiking shoe. The breathable leather and mesh upper features an elastic cord closure for a secure fit. The removable Kinetic Fit™ Base footbed contours to the foot, delivering flexible support. The Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock, while the Vibram® TC5+ outsole adapts to outdoor terrains, providing durable traction and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with an elastic closure for a secure fit.
- Durable rubber toe cap for protection.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured footbed delivers flexible support.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock.
- EVA midsole for added comfort.
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides added support.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole provides durable traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I went through 2 pair in 3 months
Both of my pairs had issues with the inside seam near the heal and it ripped apart both times. The second pair I got back after my return did the same thing in 2 weeks with limited wear-- I word it 1 day where I walked about 4 miles in NYC and thats it-- shouldnt be ripping apart like this.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
a 10 review
Heres my review, the service was excellent. Id recommend these shoes for someone else, because theyre very comfortable and great for walking in, they don't rub or flop.