Top pick by hospital and restaurant staff. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. From nurses to administrative staff, Mission is one of our most popular styles among healthcare workers. The slip-resistant TRUBase™ Outsole provides superior grip to keep you safe from everyday hazards. And its microfiber, latex-free TRUComfort™ Insole cradles and cushions the foot, helping to reduce foot, back and leg pain. Mission is lightweight, with a roomy toe box and low heel, for comfort that outlasts your day.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Smooth leather uppers are full grain leather. To clean gently wipe with soft dry or damp cloth, do not saturate the upper.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Deceiving Return Policy
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from their website since their stores were closed due to covid. . II tried all of them on in my family room and knew immediately which pair I wanted to keep. I returned the other 2 pairs of shoes 2 days later to the WC. I received them back in the mail 10 days later with a letter saying they would not accept them since “they showed visible signs of wear”. I contacted customer service same day and was still denied a return. I explained above and offered to send them pictures of the shoes but was still ultimately denied. I feel The Walking Company’s return policy is deceptive. Customers have to try on a shoe for at least 5 min in their home to see if they fit especially since their stores are closed!
Mardi Gras Klogs
Love these shoes: great, funky design Im digging, soooo comfortable, Highly recommended.
Good arch support in this shoe. This is my second pair
This shoe has great arch support since my arches have started to fall with age. The problem I had with this shoe is that is was quite larger than my usual shoes. I usually wear a 9 but the shoe was to big in length and width. So I had to return it for a 8 1/2 and now they are good.