Elevated comfort! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Make the rounds in style and comfort with the new, low-profile knit Hadley? part of the KLOGS Classic line. The KLOGS signature TRUBase™ Outsole gives you maximum support, in a sleeker, more flexible style. Along with a breathable knit upper and TRUComfort™ insole, the Hadley will prevent fatigue and preserve energy with every step. And every step will be a sure-footed one thanks to the PURGrip™ traction's superior slip-resistance. All this makes Hadley a strong choice for healthcare and other hardworking professionals.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning, and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. The footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- The contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility and energy return.
- Knit upper with tie adjustment and collar for a snug feeling. Full back secure fit. Slimmer toe box.
- Knit fabric uppers are water and stain-resistant. To clean gently wipe with soft dry or damp cloth, do not saturate the upper.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.