From trails to streets, the women’s Keen Terradora Waterproof hiker offers versatile styling for everyday adventure. The Keen.Dry® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable, while Cleansport Nxt™ controls odors. The cushioned PU footbed is matched with an EVA midsole to deliver superior, all-day comfort.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Keen.Dry® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Cleansport Nxt™ for organic odor control.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Dual density PU footbed with low density EVA midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Holes in under 200 miles
I put about 160 miles on these and two holes formed in each of the uppers where they bend as your foot flexes. I have never had that happen with any hiking shoes I own. Two stars rather than one because traction was good.
This shoe is not comfortable
The shoe skimps on comfort, the laces are too short and all around I wouldnt recommend this purchase.
Nice and different
Very pleased with this sneaker. A bit different than the run-of-the-mill sneaker.