Stay active in the women’s Gravity Defyer Ion walking shoe. The breathable mesh upper features a traditional lace up closure, while the durable outsole provides traction and stability. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the slip-resistant outsole provides traction and stability. The Ion also boasts patented VersoShock® spring technology, designed to absorb harmful shock and relieve pain.
- Breathable mesh upper produces proper ventilation and flexibility and is diabetic friendly.
- Traditional lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Front rocker for smooth movement and stability.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
- Natural-contour heel cup for added support.
- Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- VersoShock® patented spring technology absorbs harmful shock and is proven to relieve pain.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
The absolute best shoe
The best shoe I have ever worn with my plantars. The absolute best!!! I wish they made a narrow width but almost no one does in a size 11.
Love these shoes.
I have been a hair stylist for over 20 years and am just starting with culinary school and I love these shoes. This willl be my 3rd pair I will be buying and they have held up pretty decently. They help with my feet, legs and back while in the salon or the kitchen. I'm so happy I found them.
Would have given these shoes five stars but unfortunately they are poorly made. Bought them last summer and have only worn them maybe five months tops because of our winters, and already they are falling apart on the top of the shoe where the toes go. They are super comfortable but that's about it. I would expect them to last longer cause they weren't cheap.
Just okay - not what I expected
I find these shoes heavy and hot compared to walking shoes I've had in the past. Also, they are almost too soft and high - I always feel that my ankles could turn at any given point. I regret the purchase and will return to the brands I have purchased in the past. Way too much money for the experiment.
I love my new shoes and want another pair. I wear mine everyday to work and my body doesn't hurt has much when I get off. There is nothing about these shoes that I don't like .....