The men’s Spiro delivers all-day, walking comfort. The patent pending SMARTsystem® dual density, compression molded EVA midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset. The durable rubber and EVA outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Breathable mesh, leather and synthetic upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable EVA footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial shield.
- Patent pending SMARTsystem® dual density, compression molded EVA midsole designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.
- Rubber and EVA outsole provides increased traction and stabiltiy.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Had these shoes for over a month and walk over 5 miles everyday at work. They are holding up great and have great support for planter fasciitis.
Feet hurt so bad could hardly walk st the end of work day. Now doing much better . Thank You So Much Worth the cost and great quality
Nothing Special, but I would Recommend
These shoes were purchased in place of some old ones that squeaked terribly. They are comfortable, but nothing special. Im going to continue to look although these are ok for now.
I basically bought this shoe for the sole. I was getting Abeo 3700 shoes that have the afore mentioned sole. They stopped making the 3700 shoe, [bad executive decision]. The footworks shoe is a good one.
very comfortable walking shoe with great support
will buy these shoes again and will definitely shop at the Walking Company again