Boasting the same upscale engineering and a new and chic two-tone knit pattern, the upgraded ECCO BIOM C TRAIL also features a modern tongue assembly and contrasting features. You'll find discreet reflective accents on the outer toe cap while the textile construction elevates the shoe's look and breathability. These are as stylish as they are functional, so they'll work as well on the trails as they do in the city.
- Crafted predominantly from a breathable textile knit with microfiber detailing for an overall sporty look
- BIOM® X-TENSA Technology wraps around the bridge of the foot for a secure fit
- Unique inner grid structure forms an internal skeleton of the shoe for a reinforced, high-performing fit
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- Built on an ECCO BIOM® last for an anatomically engineered fit and a low profile, that keeps you closer to the ground for added stability
- Rubber outsole with a rugged tread pattern provides grip and stability on all types of terrain