Perfect for the workweek or the weekend, the women’s Drew Savannah easily converts from a mule to a slingback with a versatile, adjustable buckled strap. The round toe provides a roomy fit, while the cushioned instep delivers comfort you’ll appreciate.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Leather and textile upper with a round toe for extra wiggle room.
- Adjustable buckled strap for versatile styling as a mule or slingback.
- Drilex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield™ for odor control.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
They fit!! Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!
I have spent years trying to find a clog that really fit. I have lupus, and all of my toes have lost cartilage, and they are misshapen and have large bunions. The stretch in these shoes make them fit. I wear these shoes everyday, all day in colder weather. I wish there were more clogs that were stretchy instead of hard leather or suede. I think I'm going to try the wavy stretch now.
Finally....a shoe that fits!
Bought these for my daughter who is extremely hard to fit, mostly due to need for extra depth. Absolutely love the ability to remove two inner sole options, which gave her the extra depth.
Was so hopeful these would be comfortable and live up the the good reviews. They actually did feel very comfortable while I was trying them out on the carpet so I kept them, even though they are not at all cute as the picture suggests. Unfortunately, after wearing them an hour or two my feet began to hurt. Also, the shoes made my feet so warm they were sweating. Very glad I had another pair of shoes at work to change into. Very sad to now have a $150 pair of shoes I will never wear.