Everyone loves the ease and comfort of Rose shoes by Drew®, which feature clean lines and a simple Velcro® brand closure. Designed with our proprietary Plus Fitting System®, Drew Rose shoes feature two removable insoles that provide for double the added depth and the perfect fit – you can even insert your own orthotics. Layers of lightweight materials pamper and protect the foot while a polyurethane slip-resistant outsole keeps you sure on your feet and provides incredible all-day comfort and support. Add in a soft, foam-padded collar and the result is one of the most comfortable and stylish women’s therapeutic shoes in the industry.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert with Drilex® Top cover
- Ultra-lightweight and Dual-density Polyurethane Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Stretch Fabric Lining
- Soft, Foam-Padded Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Very nice BUT very warm
These shoes are really comfortable and good for my plantars however they are heavy and VERY warm to wear. My feet get very hot and sweat a lot in these.
I had never heard of Drew shoes, but I need an 11.5 size.
I bought the Copper Drew Rose shoe because it has the depth of support that I need. Some Mary Janes are much lighter, but I need extra foot support to save my back. Very satisfied.