The men’s Dansko Wil is a casual open-back clog that provides Dansko comfort even on your casual days off. Leather upper with a removable triple-density EVA molded footbed with leather socklining, stroble construction for increased flexibility, and slip resistant rubber outsole.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Leather upper.
- Removable triple-density EVA molded footbed with leather socklining.
- Stroble construction for increased flexibility.
- Tuckboard with riveted shank for additional support.
- Polyurethane midsole for additional cushioning with reverse coring holes to reduce weight & provide energy return.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Great Sturdy Shoe
I wear these clogs almost daily and I enjoy them quite thoroughly. They are a big snug when brand new, but they break in within the first week or two and then fit like a glove. I buy a pair of these once a year because with daily wear thats about how long they last before they are just worn out and Im quite okay with that life span.
I recently purchased these to wear while I teach Pilates and have found them to be a good studio shoe. They were very tight at first but broke in, stretched, by wearing a thin pair of socks with them for a while. These are pretty stable compared to the wooden Dansko shoes which I am not a fan of. They are a bit heavy and a little clunky but overall they are very nice quick slip into shoes.
I bought this shoe for my husband after he injured the back of his foot. They have great support and are stylish enough to wear with a business suit.
Great shoe as expected
very comfortable and durable shoe. I use with custom orthotics to correct plantar fasciitis- no more foot pain!