Exclusive to WalkingCo, the women’s Dansko® Tina with neutral support will pull your look together with ease. The adjustable hook and loop instep strap features a buckle accent for added interest. The foam-cushioned footbed with arch support delivers unmatched comfort for all-day endeavors.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished or nappa leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Leather-covered, polyurethane foam footbed with arch support for ultimate comfort.
- Polyurethane outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I bought these lovely shoes for an upcoming trip to Europe. I need a shoe that can be used for extensive walking and can can be worn with pants or dresses, I had been searching for quite sometime and finally found these,they checked all the boxes for me including being stylish! I am wearing them everyday to get them broken in and I must say no blisters or rubs yet! They are perfect for my troubled feet!
Very pretty shoe and superb comfort!
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable I can wear them all day-the wider toe box does not crush my toes. They look great with skirts and pants and I love the heel height-its nice to be a little taller!
I get many complements on my cute shoes. I wear them to work as a professional
I have tender feet and that means I have trouble finding comfortable shoes. I have to choose between comfort and beauty. I can’t stand to wear shoes that hurt my feet. So I usually wear ugly shoes. The reviews that I read on these shoes say that they are not for dress up with dresses. That is exactly what I intend to do! Wear them with my fancy dresses. The only other choice I have is ugly shoes. At least these are pretty, and they are comfortable.
Nice shoe with the comfort and quality you expect from Dansko. Nice style.