Exclusive to WalkingCo, the women’s Dansko® Teri with neutral support is the perfect addition to your everyday wardrobe. This easy-to-wear clog features a leather upper adorned with a belt detail across the instep for added style. The foam-cushioned footbed with arch support delivers superior comfort for all-day endeavors.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished or nappa leather upper.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Leather-covered, polyurethane foam footbed with arch support for ultimate comfort.
- Polyurethane outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Too small and can't return now
These shoes run kinda small and hurt my feet so much I need a larger size. The shipping took so long I only had a few days to ship them back once they arrived and now I am stuck with them. Will not order online again.
Not as comfortable
Not as comfortable as I thought they would be. Runs narrow for someone that has wider feet this is not the shoe for you. I had to remove the elastic so the shoe would give me enough room around the arch area. Did not have enough cushion at the bed of the foot( hard feeling) so not as comfortable for long period standing. The good thing was is the shoe is leather inside and out so your feet do not sweat.
I bought these because my old Tamaras were simply worn out. What a great shoe! Very comfortable. I have a standing desk and my feet do not hurt at the end of the day when I wear these. I am going to have to get another pair in a different color so I can wear them more often.
Great comfort and stylish shoes
I really like this shoes. I can use them with jeans and slacks.
This is my third pair of shoes! They are absolutely great. I work in an industrial setting and I’m on my feet ALL day. Not only do they make my feet feel good at the end of the day, but my back and knees feel fantastic as well. Investing in a great pair of shoes is best for your overall well-being in the long run.