Slip on the Reba and go. The Reba features an elasticized back for easy on-off, soft leather uppers, an EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, mesh and leather uppers, an adjustable back strap, textile linings treated with Aegis for odor control, Dri-Lex socklinings for moisture management, an EVA midsole, and a two-color rubber outsole.
- Leather and mesh uppers.
- Textile linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield for odor control.
- Dri-Lex ECO™ java mesh socklining for odor and moisture management.
- EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for stability and shock absorption.
- Two color rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
disappointed too big, Have to were a thick sock. I was between sizes.
Loved the look but runs big and way to heavy
I loved the look of these shoes immediately. I bought a pair and was looking forward to wearing them. First, I wear a size 10. I am 62 so my feet begin to hurt by the end of the day. The shoes ran so big that they flopped on my feet. I decided to save them for the fall where I could wear a cute pair of socks. That turned out just ok. Then, I realized how heavy the shoe is. It feels like I am wearing bricks on my feet. Super cute though in my closet.
Runs too large
I just received them but is too big. Will order smaller size based on others reviews.
Great everyday shoe
These shoes are comfy and have excellent arch support. They look great with skinny jeans. They do not look good with socks. They run extremely large. All of my Danskos are size 41, but I had to order a 39 (two sizes smaller) in these.
I bought them, thinking it would give me arch support, help with my plantar fasciitis and be comfy. I do wear size 11 / 42 EU. I got the 42, they are slightly too big, no arch support and kind of bulky. Guess real Dansko shoe. Not sure I want to keep them