The Dansko® Professional Clog sets the standard for quality and comfort. This classic style features construction elements that make Dansko famous: the high toe box for ample room, the anatomically contoured footbed for support, the slightly raised heel for improved posture and circulation, and the anti-fatigue rocker bottom for enhanced movement. It's a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
- Dansko's flagship closed-back clog.
- Python stamped patent leather upper.
- Non-allergenic leather socklining.
- Flexible, torque-reducing polypropylene shank, embedded in a high-density polypropylene footbed.
- Polyurethane sole offers shock absorption and flexibility.
- Know you have a good fit when: Heel moves up and down freely, Fit may be snug when stepping in, Toes should wiggle freely.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- 506-470202 YELLOW PYTHON
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Great look and comfortable
Very good, comfortable and excellent design especially during Spring. I stay on my feet for close to 12 hrs and these shoes help a lot!
Just received my new leopard print danskos. That are so cute! I didn’t realize that they would be calf hair. I’m on my feet 8 hrs a day and they are comfortable as well. So lux! Love them!
Greatest pair of shoes
I purchased this pair of Moss Oiled 12 year’s ago. I wear them about 5 outta 7 days. The most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They have a little wear but have helded up like I just bought them! So well worth the investment! Hope to get a few more years outta them!
I bought my first pair of Dansko at The Walking Co. the clerk measured my foot and they were ordered. I loved them. I have been trying for 2 years to find another pair of 40 Narrow. I’m on your site all the time looking. I I search for Narrows. Supposedly brings up Narrows but when I click of those I like to order they are always mediums. I can not find a narrow.
Shoes helped me to walk around my job without putting pressure on my knees. Very sturdy. I’m an 8.5 but they dont have half sizes. Runs small. Order a half size up because they recommend a pinky finger space in between your back of foot and shoe. Shoe was a little tight at the top. Can’t wear thick socks with them unless you get the shoe stretched. Never had it stretched but maybe it works. Best to go to store and get fitted. Definitely like the clogs if you walk around your job a lot or stand up long hours.