From the workweek into the weekend, the women’s Dansko® Pro XP 2.0 clog delivers all-day comfort and style with an even lighter construction. The removable, contoured PU footbed features a Dansko Natural Arch™ system to provide additional memory foam cushioning. The rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and energy return and encourages forward motion for ultimate comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Premium leather upper with a roomy, reinforced toe box for a more accommodating fit.
- Patent-pending stapled construction.
- Ultra-lightweight with a padded instep collar for added comfort.
- Removable, leather-covered molded PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ memory foam cushioning system.
- Lightweight, EVA midsole reduces fatigue, absorbs shock, and adds stability.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom absorbs shock and energy return, promoting forward motion.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction on dry, wet, and oily surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Most comfortable shoes ever!!
Oh my! Buy these - you’ll be thankful very step after!!
XP 2.0 Rocks !
Before these I wasn't a huge Dansko fan. They always felt narrow and heavy. A coworker let me wear hers last week and I ordered a pair immediately and my feet are in love ! Thank you Dansko for my new favorite shoe ! These help my knees immensely .
Really Nice Work Clog BUT...
I'm a huge fan of dansko. I am a restaurant worker pulling 11+ hour shifts and these shoes have never let me down. This shoe still does not let me down in terms of joint/body pain and soreness. I still feel great after every shift. However, the long-term toll on my toe nails are taking a beating on this one. I don't know if it's the higher heel height or how my foot specifically walks in these but I'm about to lose a couple toe nails on both feet if I don't stop wearing these. There is a larger tilt in the shoe that puts a lot of pressure on the front of my feet, I believe. And Danskos don't have soft insides. Again, I feel great! My feet aren't sore in the usual places and my body feels just fine! Just... I'd like to keep my toe nails. ALSO, these shoes are heavy. I don't feel too agile in them. I might go back to the LT version I got last year.
I purchased the black waterproof clogs recently. They feel great, just as all of the Dansko shoes I have. The only issue I have with this clog is that they look cheap. I don't think I will purchase any waterproof clogs again.
Color in pictures are not what they are
Just received my order and though I love this style and pattern in the picture it makes the flowers look light a shaded white the real colors of the flowers are a shaded silver the pattern is beautiful just dosen't match the picture online