Modern lines and a technical look makes Phylicia a must have for your weekend wardrobe. A sport-inspired walking shoe that's packed with performance features, the Phylicia includes Scotchgard treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; Cleansport NXT for odor control; and a slip-resistant Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This style runs small
This style runs small for this brand. I recommend ordering the next size up. I will be trying to return for a larger size. I checked my other Dansko's and they were all a 40. With these, my toes hit the tip of the shoe and would not be comfortable to wear. I will try to order a 41.
Run short, shaped for wider feet in toe area, great support
Based on other comments I sized up. Upon try on, they were not as comfortable (harder feel) as similar Peggy or Paisley Dansko shoe, but I didn't return and now I really like them. I particularly like the wide toe box and the overall support. I wear compression stockings and shoes without the wide toe box sometimes constrict my toes. I'd love these brought back with all black including sole and upper. That would be comfortable for a long day at a conference with lots of walking and standing and just dressy enough.
I wear 40 but size 40 too small. Returned
I usually wear a 39 or 40 in dansko but I had to get a 41 in these. I’m on my feet for 10 hours a day and the are very comfortable. Helps with plantar fasciitis as well
Agree with other comments that a size 39 in this shoe runs short. I can still wear them for running errands with a thin sock, but not for more vigorous walking. Purchased the gray and love the color and am thinking of the black in a 40.