Perfect for busy days on the go, the women’s Dansko® Harriet slip on sneaker delivers instant comfort and style. The stretchy vamp offers flexibility and secures the foot in place, while the memory foam-cushioned footbed with arch support contours the foot to deliver ultimate comfort. The durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- 3M Scotchgard™ stain resistant-treated suede upper with a stretchy vamp for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable textile lining.
- Antimicrobial Aegis® treated lining and footbed for stain and odor control.
- Removable, contoured, memory foam-cushioned PU footbed with built-in arch support for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds support.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. I only shop at the walking Company and I absolutely live for these shoes! The walking company does not have anymore. So I bought another pair off of eBay because they are that comfortable.
What you expect from a Dansko shoe.
Waiting for winter boot season to be over before I really get good use of these casual shoes, but I have worn them around the house enough to know that they will be a very comfortable shoe to wear. You should expect the fabric of the shoe to not be soft, but rather stiff. Also the shoe itself has a firm sole, but with Danskos expected support. This works for me, but those who like a softer, more bendable shoe may not be as happy with this shoe as I am.
Comfy right out of the box
Its hard to find a slip on with good support and wide enough to fit my foot but this Dansko hits all the marks! Sturdy enough for substantial walking but light enough for warm weather and all day comfort and good rubber soles. Perfect to wear without socks all year in California.
Love my new shoes!
I was wearing other tennis shoes thinking that because they had a known name brand that the world recognizes I’d be comfortable... but that was not the case I came into the store with hurting feet. Next day I’m wearing my Dansko’s OH MY GOODNESS!!! I COULDNT BELEIVE IT!! no more pain. Thank you Sansko and The Walking Co. I can work pain free!!!
I wore these around the house a few days and they felt great. Wore them to a music festival and got blisters on baby toes and heels. Maybe need to wear with footies