Exclusive to WalkingCo, the women’s Dansko® Ella with neutral support features a removable, cushioned and contoured footbed with built-in arch support for unmatched, long-lasting comfort. The lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock and offers additional cushioning, while the slip resistant rubber outsole provides durable traction, ideal for extended wear.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a knitted collar for added style and warmth.
- Soft and breathable textile lining.
- Strobel construction for increased flexibility.
- Antimicrobial Aegis® treatment for odor control.
- Removable, contoured, memory foam-cushioned PU footbed with built-in arch support.
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds support.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This is a very comfortable shoe. I love the ability to put on and off quickly. They stay on the foot nicely.
Comfortable and great arch support
Easy to slide into and wear all day! Lightweight and comfortable with good arch support.
The shoes have a nice fit but do not offer much support or cushioning for me. They gave me a specific insole for my foot. It I still don’t feel they were all that comfortable
Just what I needed!
After heel surgery, I needed a backless shoe with excellent flexible but stable support and this shoe has worked pretty well. The low back is not ideal, but adding super good supporting inserts give me excellent support where I need it most. They are also cute, and look better than orthopedic shoes!
Wider and Clunkier than Merrell
This shoe is well made, but it runs wider than some similar Merrell brand shoes. Very cute, and although wider and kind of stiff, they are well made and theyre cute. Look at the Merrell Encore Nova for a bit snugger and bendable fit.