Easily transition into spring with the women’s Rockport Cobb Hill Gabby open toe lace up bootie. The trendy, gladiator style is the perfect addition to your wardrobe because it will complement casual to dressier attire seamlessly for the office and beyond.
- Leather cage-like upper with a lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit.
- Peep toe adds interest and breathability.
- Rear zipper provides an easy on/off wear.
- Breathable leather and textile-covered, EVA footbed.
- TPR outsole for increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: Approx. 1¼ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Cute and pretty comfy
I wear these shoes a lot, very stylish and neutral with most outfits. I walk at least a half hour daily on work breaks and they are comfortable enough for that but anything longer and my heels start hurting.
I really like these shoes. Dressy and casual wear. I would like a pair in leather next.
A very comfortable for a shoe with a little bit of heel.
I purchased these shoes to go with a cruise event. I have psoriatric arthritis and its a struggle to find a shoe that will fit and feel comfortable. I originally purchased my usual size ten wide, but found these way too big. I then purchased a 9.5 M and perfection! I wore these to my event...walking around the cruise ship and had tons of compliments on the shoes. They were comfortable, as much as any comfortable shoe can be for me. They were stylish and provided enough support that I didnt have to sit down every five minutes! LOVE them!
Saved my vacation!
I recently went on a trip to Vegas with my husband and with the heat and walking miles every day I had blisters and really sore feet from the shoes Id taken. I found these in the walking Company and thought they looked comfortable and stylish. They did not disappoint we walked for miles and I had no more problems.