Jillian is recommended for those with plantar fasciitis or common foot pain. This fully adjustable quarter strap sandal has a padded heel for extra comfort and an ultra-light cork midsole making it easy to walk around all day. Constructed with the Aetrex arch support, that is biomechanically placed to help align your body and our signature braided detail makes these sandals both comfortable and stylish.
- Upper Material: Leather
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet and helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- The memory foam foot-bed provides cushioning & comfort
- Adjustability: Hook and loop closures
- Midsole Material: Ultra-light cork
- Met Bar Pod to help relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Padded heel for extra comfort
- Removable Insole: None
- Heel Height: 1.125"
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love these sandals, however I wanted orange as shown on line. When I got them I was disappointed because they were a light salmon colour. Because they fit well I kept them.
Cool and comfortable
I have worn Aetrex Jillian sandals for the past several years. They are my favorite! Love the soft footbed that keeps you cool in the heat of summer. Velcro is handy as your feet size may change with the heat. I have a C/D wide foot. I love the colors and look and always get compliments.
Feet Slide Over
I don’t get the support I need because the strap design and placement allows my foot to slide over to where my feet are no longer properly aligned on the footbed. Other than that, it’s a nice sandal.
I have a hard time finding sandals that are comfortable. I need good foot and arch support and these sandals really fit the bill. They feel very secure on my foot when walking. I usually wear a size 9 but the 8.5 or 39 fits perfect. I got them in white and now planning on buying other colors