Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
ABEO B.I.O.system® Tilly ballet flat with neutral support is sleeker and reimagined. The elasticized heel helps secure the foot, while the extra layer of foam cushioning offers additional support at the ball of the foot. Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an elasticized heel for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Breathable textile upper lining.
- B.I.O.system® technology with a custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight and flexible midsole with added foam cushioning for support at the ball of the foot.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Wanted to like but but didn't
I love Abeo and own 2 different styles of flats no longer sold. I can only wear flats which have arch support. Overall it seemed like a good shoe and the materials were all comfortable on bare feet, but after trying them on several times over 2 weeks, I returned them because they just don't work for MY feet. They might be perfect for someone else. 1. Coverage of top of foot was lacking for my personal tastes. My feet are more on the wide side (I still wear a medium width shoe), and having more coverage on top makes my feet look not so wide. Yes it's a vanity thing, but it makes a difference to how I feel in a pair of shoes. My feet looked really wide in these. 2. This is a TRUE flat. The heel sits low; it is not elevated from the front of the foot, which I didn't like the feel of. 3. Tight fit. The heel felt too tight, like I would get blisters until it loosened up (who knows if it will?). The area around the toes was also tight on my big toe, which really rubbed/pressed up against the shoe. I could see that area wearing out and my toe pushing through, it was that tight and uncomfortable. So another $10 down the drain this year in return shipping fees. I really wish you had a store. I would drive 1-2 hours to get to it, to have the luxury of trying on shoes in real life vs. all the money I have lost this year returning your shoes. Or else offer free shipping both ways. I order 5-10 pairs of shoes from Zappos at a time since they offer this.