Perfect for long days on your feet, experience the reliable comfort of the men’s ABEO Smart 3950 slip-on. The breathable full-grain leather upper allows this shoe to conform to your foot, keeping your feet cool, dry and comfortable. The patent pending dual-density EVA midsole supports the entire foot, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction for ultimate performance.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
- Full grain leather upper with stitching detail and twin elastic gore panels for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole with SMARTsystem technology.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole for ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Comfort Comfort Comfort
The shoe is so light in weight it’s like going bare foot but with excellent support
This shoe feels great
great support, looks great, insole very comfortable.
Funny looking but great shoes
I wear these shoes at least 6 days out of the week. From day one, the fit was perfect even though they didnt have the right color at the store and the correct shoe had to be ordered. The stitching is fantastic and I have not experienced any manufacturing discomfort. I like the slip on because I go into a lot of homes and removing your shoes is part of the culture, and the shoe fits perfectly without being super tight. I also work in a rainy climate so the outsole grip has been a real benefit. I have worn a lot of dress shoes and this has been my favorite. I will definitely order more.
This product is great for dress shoes and walking shoes
Best walking shoe I have ever purchased. My last two pairs (one Black and one Brown) lasted three years with walking about 2.5 miles daily.
Shoe was much narrower than normal, was very uncomfortable on toes when walking