Perfect for your active lifestyle, the women’s ABEO Selah offers signature lightweight comfort. The textile and synthetic leather upper features a traditional lace-up closure for a customized fit. The molded Tri-Core EVA midsole offers dynamic air-flow and enhanced cushioning for added support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace-up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology enhances airflow.
- EXO-heel stabilizer on the upper for added support.
- Molded Tri-Core EVA midsole for air-flow and enhanced cushioning.
- Multi-Trek outsole with flared heel absorbs shock and reduces impact.
- Flextrac molded VIBRAM® outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I stand on my feet all day long. I walk probably 5-6 miles a day after standing on my feet all day long. My feet were starting to hurt and I could not find any shoes that helped. A best friend told me about these shoes so I decided to look. The support team recommended 2 styles, I picked the Selah in Navy. I'm very pleased! My feet, legs no longer hurt. I have a narrow foot and the Medium fits perfect. They don't squeak when I walk. They feel like I'm walking on a cloud. So happy I found these. Please don't stop making this shoe. I might have to buy another pair and put them away in fear of it changing.
Abeo Selah shoes
These shoes were worth the wait. They fit my feet so well and just took the pain away. I was unsure about them because the abeo shoes I had purchased previously were phased out. This was a wonderful surprise. I like them better than the other brand of Abeo I purchases. I will order this style again. Thank you. My feet are very happy and pain free. 🙃
Abeo selah - disappointed
I have always loved my abeo athletic sneakers and can’t live without them, however this time, not so much. Please bring back abeo Sierra as they are well made and have great support. The Selah are to wide, squeaky and don’t offer the support I need and am used to from abeo.