Push the pace in ultimate comfort in the men’s ABEO Volt athletic sneaker. The breathable textile and synthetic leather upper features a lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit. The cushioned midsole with Max Lite 2 technology provides premium, lightweight cushioning, while the durable rubber outsole with a rocker motion is designed to complement normal gait and provide superior traction. The Volt also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable textile and synthetic leather upper features a lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit.
- Mesh lining is breathable and moisture-wicking.
- High rebound EVA based foam with Launch Pad technology provides increased energy return with ever step.
- Cushioned midsole with Max Lite 2 technology provides premium, lightweight cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole with a natural rocker motion is designed to complement normal gait and provide superior traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I love these shoes. I do about 4-8 miles a week. The only shoe I liked as much as this one was really in a different category, was made by a different company (ecco), and the model was discontinued. That said, these are the best walking shoe I feel you can get. Walk on !!! 😀
My Husband LOOOVES them!
My husband works for a big delivery company so he walks ALL DAY. This is the fourth pair i've bought for him, they last about 4 months with his daily use and the tread is still there. I hope they don't get rid of this style because there are truly no other shoes that he loves more. Thank goodness they still have his size. I hope they make a new model soon so we can try those out too when he wears through his last ones!
Bought a pair 6 months ago. Heel pain began about 1 month after wearing them. Too late to return them so I’ll keep wearing them.