Experience the newest innovation in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO Victory athletic shoe. The on-trend, 3D-inspired upper features reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours of the day. The Victory also includes our NEW LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and increased comfort, the NEW Ground Control outsole for maximum stability an optimal weight distribution and the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology. This NEW innovative style introduces an incredible level of all-day support and comfort for walking, running or standing.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Exclusive internal LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and comfort during high-impact activities and extended wear.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace-up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- Lightly padded tongue for added support.
- MaxLite2 injected EVA midsole offers cushioning with more impact protection between the foot and surface.
- Ground Control™ wide track outsole provides maximum stability and optimized weight distribution.
- Flextrac strategically placed molded rubber inserts for maximum traction and durability.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Before these shoes my walks were limited to every other day. I walk between 3 to 4 miles every day with these shoes and don’t experience any knee pain.
Great shoe for walking and Exercise
I don't have a frame of reference for this shoe without the Orthotic insert that was fitted with it, but the shoe itself is great. I have Planar Faciatis, and cannot normally put anything but the ball of my feet on an eliptical machine, rowing machine, exercise bike, or stair climber machine. While that makes for great calf muscles, it doest allow for proper use of the machines and improvement of the intended muscles. With these shoes I can put my full foot down on all those machines for extended periods and intense exertion, as well as walk longer distances without pain. The treadmill is an evil beast for those with this condition, but I've even been able to get in a couple miles with these shoes. Only reason I didnt rate them higher is because they are only a couple months old and Im waiting to see if the comfort persists and they wear well/hold up.