Experience the newest innovation in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO Victory athletic shoe. The on-trend, 3D-inspired upper features reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours of the day. The Victory also includes our NEW LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and increased comfort, the NEW Ground Control outsole for maximum stability an optimal weight distribution and the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology. This NEW innovative style introduces an incredible level of all-day support and comfort for walking, running or standing.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Exclusive internal LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and comfort during high-impact activities and extended wear.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- Lightly padded tongue for added support.
- MaxLite2 injected EVA midsole offers cushioning with more impact protection between the foot and surface.
- Ground Control™ wide track outsole provides maximum stability and optimized weight distribution.
- Flextrac strategically placed molded rubber inserts for maximum traction and durability.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have two pair of the Victory...Unfortunately, they are not being made any long since the only size available is 5! It would be nice if Walking Company reopened the store where I live! I prefer trying on a shoe the first time I buy a size...then can get additional shoes later. Oh well!!! Too bad!!! I do like the shoe!
Other foot in a boot
This shoe fit well height wise to my other foot that was in a boot so that I could walk evenly. It is comfortable and had the orthotic I need. I need another pair, but it is no longer available in my size and there is no longer a place to try on other shoes. The top tire free from the base, but I am still wearing them until I can find a place to fit me with another shoe.
Not to size
I bought these and immediately found they were very comfortable. These shoes have a higher heel bed, but gave them a try. All was good until I started walking down hill and everything changed. My feet started to slide in the shoe and my foot arches started to burn. After that, my knees & ankles started to get sore. I took a closer look with my foot inside the shoe and realized it was about a 1/2 size bigger than my actual size. I wear a 7 1/2 and these were more like an 8. I don't know if walking in a brand new pair of shoes down hill caused the shoe to stretch and that's why the whole dynamic changed? Can't send back now but very curious to try a 7 because I loved these when I first got the and I've tried on many shoes. I'd rather try them on in a store, rather than going through paying and having to take the time to ship back, wait for a refund etc.
Have Owned Two Pairs
I was beginning to have hip and knee pain when I take my 2.5 mile almost daily walks. I decided to try these, and they have made it possible for me to keep walking. My only complaint is that the soles wear out pretty quickly for the price. I have to replace them every 3-4 months. There needs to be better tread on the bottom. It is time for me to replace them, and this time I will try something else.
I have a bone spur and arthritis in my big toe all on the left foot and walking was always painful until I found these shoes. Seriously these are amazing, I now can take my walks with virtually no pain, so happy with my purchase.