Enjoy warm weather style and comfort in the women’s ABEO 24/7 Gia sandal. The on-trend gladiator style features beautiful embellishments along the vamp for added interest. Four points of adjustability provide optimal fit. The Gia also includes an ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the ultimate support wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metallic leather upper with stone embellishments.
- Four adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure and customized fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Lightweight and flexible PU wedge heel.
- Durable rubber outsole with a tread pattern absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic for the ultimate support.
- Heel Height: 2 inches with a 1½ inch platform
- 24G51002 CHAMPAGNE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
The insole slips.
I got these shoes as a gift I really hate that my daughter spent her money on these. The left insole slips horribly. Every few steps it would slip backwards. The shoes are so pretty I was very excited to wear them. My pair is definitely defective and unwearable.
adjustable straps are the best
This sandal is soooo comfortable,gives just enough height, totally adjustable straps for the perfect fit. and the insert does not slip out at all! like I read in other reviews. love them . Just ordered my 2nd pair today.
I regret ordering this shoe. My foot is difficult to fit so I thought with the adjustable straps, this would work. It fits but its not comfortable. I cant return because it was a final sale. I wont make this mistake again.
Great all around sandal .. Totally adjustable straps to make for a perfect fit all day, any day!!!!
Comfortable shoe but insole moves about too much
I love Abeo, and this has the same wonderful fit: supportive, comfortable, and stylish. They are good walking shoes that look as good as they feel. The separate insole is comfortable at first, but as i walked around in it a bit kept sliding until it was half out of the shoe.I will have to get some kind of adhesive to keep it in the shoe. Not something I would have expected from this company.