Perfect for lower temperatures ahead, the women’s ABEO Exeter slouch boot will be a seasonal favorite. This boot features a leather upper, breathable mesh and microsuede lining, and a flexible rubber outsole. The Exeter also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Soft burnished leather upper with a slouch style for added interest.
- Rear pull tab for easy on/off wear.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric and microsuede lining.
- Molded EVA midsole is lightweight and flexible.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Shaft Height: 5 inches
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These really are bigger than normal size. Sloppy room inside the boot. Recommend ordering 1 smaller size down. However. When ordering online not able to compare sizings.
Not as comfortable as expected
I bough these on sale so unfortunately I can't return them. I don't find them very comfortable. They're wearable, but nowhere near as comfortable as I thought they'd be based on the description and the reviews. I'm disappointed but should have known better than to try a new shoe that is not returnable.
Most Comfortable Boots Ever!
These are without a doubt the most comfortable books I've ever owned. I bought them for a trip to Germany and wore them throughout my trip. They were comfortable from the moment I put them on. Highly recommend these boots!
Perfect first day!!
You know how no matter how good shoes are, your feet will typically hurt somewhere on the first day they're worn? Not so with these boots. Wore them ALL day at school where I'm on my feet most of the day without a bit of discomfort!! AND they're buttery soft!
I have several.pair of abeo. I usually wear a 7.5. My foot was swimming and had to exchange for a 7. They fit well. Unfortunately I had to absorb return shipping cost. Didn't like that because the sizing isn't consistent.