Enjoy colder weather in comfort and style with the women’s ABEO Blaine. This on-trend boot features a water resistant suede upper, cozy shearling lining and a durable, shock absorbent rubber outsole. The Blaine also includes an ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the ultimate support wherever the day takes you.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic for the ultimate support.
- Premium suede upper is water resistant.
- Decorative lacing along the rear of the shaft for added interest.
- Breathable and soft shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfort.
- Heat retaining footbed board.
- Durable and shock absorbent rubber outsole provides stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This boot is much too heavy
This boot is pretty but I cannot keep it for the following reasons: Sometimes my feet swell and I can't get them on. The foot bed is not at all contoured for my instep, which I thought it would be since it was listed as orthotic. Sole would present a slippery step in snow.
I bought this several years ago and was very disappointed in them. I loved the fit, the warmth, and arch support but my feet got really tired wearing them due to them being so heavy. I gave them to my sister and she also disliked them for their weight. Gave to Goodwill hoping someone could use them.
Love the fit and support but be aware they are a bit heavy
I ordered the black pair and out of the box they looked defective. The toe appears to be worn/scuffed. If you zoom in on the online photo of the black, you can see what I mean. Wish I would have noticed this before ordering, but how often do you zoom in that close to check the detail. They also look big when I put them on - like I'm heading to the Alaska tundra. They're clearance, so can't return and they don't 'bring me joy', so looks like they're headed to the Goodwill pile.
I purchased this boot a year ago. It was comfortable from the first time I used it.n I can were it shopping and my feet doesn’t hurt.