Perfect for casual days on the go, the men’s ABEO Andrew will be a wardrobe staple. This slip on features an oiled leather upper with dual side elastic gore panels to help secure the foot in place. The Andrew also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Oily milled leather upper with twin side elastic goring for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- EVA insert adds cushioning.
- Lightweight rubber outsole provides increased traction and shock absorption.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Left shoe caused a bad heel blister
I do like these shoes but the left one is painful to wear, unless I place two band-aids on the back of my heel to protect that area. I became aware of this after the first day of wearing, the shoe wore the skin away and caused a lot of discomfort. I wear them sparingly and always with the bandaids for protection.
Very comfortable casual shoe, but with one weakness
I like the shoes very much; however, the narrow tracks between the treads pick-up a lot of small pebbles, which is somewhat annoying and bad for floors.
My feet tire quickly. I walked around Santa Monica for a day and my feet felt great.
good quality and price
for the first time in 3 years my feet do not hurt when I put my shoes on
Comfortable Walking Shoe
With the inserts these really comfortable loafer and great for walking or dressing up causal wear.