Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Melanie with neutral support. Abeo is proud to introduce you to Melanie, their latest boot featuring amazing comfort with modern styling. This boot is the perfect fall casual boot with a relaxed fit that your foot will truly love. Melanie is available in both oiled and wax suedes or tumbled nubuck leather that leaves an everlasting impression with its soft texture. An additional hidden gore provides added fit flexibility. Melanie features both a bi-fit board and PORON foam PU footbed which provides extra stability and support. The additional leather skeletal lining promotes an extra layer of comfort that your feet deserve. All colors of the Melanie feature the signature built-in orthotic and are available in both neutral and metatarsal to customize your comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Dri-Lex Textile.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects the inside of the heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform