Perfect for your active lifestyle, the women’s ABEO Everett offers signature lightweight comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Everett also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Fond a pair at a consignment store. These are the most comfortable shoes I now own!! I would really like to see you bring these back, would love another pair.
I love, love this shoe. It's shaped like a person's foot. Plenty of room in the toe box. I have purchased 5 or 6 pairs and hope Abeo will continue to offer this style.
I have 5 other pairs of Abeo sneakers which I love! This pair when I add the orthotic, is really snug. They are pretty pink in color. I am usually a perfect size 7 but this one pair is a little tight.
String broke off
Side string popped off the first time I wore them tried to take them back to the store and the store closed down within two weeks from when I bought them. Called the company who said they would replace them if I could send them the reciept which I didn’t have but told her she could look it up online cause I always buy my shoes at the walking company and they Shiism have the purchase in there. Well of course they didn’t and I had bought three pair that day so no replacement. The shoes are still in the closet because without those little straps holding the string in they look funny. I don’t pay that kinda money for shoes to look funny on
comfy daily wear
I purchased 2 pair so far. They do run wide. I wear thicker socks. The laces do come undone if not double knotted The soles have voided area at the heal. I finally walk all day without pain. Great for problem heals spurs.