Perfect for your active lifestyle, the women’s ABEO Everett offers signature lightweight comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Everett also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Fond a pair at a consignment store. These are the most comfortable shoes I now own!! I would really like to see you bring these back, would love another pair.
I love, love this shoe. It's shaped like a person's foot. Plenty of room in the toe box. I have purchased 5 or 6 pairs and hope Abeo will continue to offer this style.
comfy daily wear
I purchased 2 pair so far. They do run wide. I wear thicker socks. The laces do come undone if not double knotted The soles have voided area at the heal. I finally walk all day without pain. Great for problem heals spurs.
Wide & untie
These shoes run wide so I need to wear my thicker socks. The laces come untied all the time, even with a double knot. The are extremely light and comfortable. I wear with my blue nurse uniform.
So light and comfy
Gotta admit I didn't think these were the cutest but I was walking 2 miles each way to & from work every day and needed something that would be easier on my knees and feet. It is like walking on clouds. They weigh nothing and are so squishy! I have the laces tied but they're nice & stretchy so I can just slip them on & off. They're like your favorite hoodie but for your feet. I wear a size 11 shoe and they are true to size.